To inspire the best talents to be entrepreneurs, minimise the risk involved in pursuing start-ups, and to partially set off their opportunity costs of high paying jobs, NSTEDB has introduced NIDHI-Entrepreneurs-in-Residence (EIR) Programme. The NIDHI-EIR programme provides tremendous opportunities for innovative entrepreneurs to expand their networks and get critical feedback on their ventures in order to promote their entrepreneurial career goals and aspirations. Entrepreneur in Residence program offers a monthly fellowship of Rs.30,000 per month to each beneficiary identified by the implementing partner Institution (TBI) for a full year. The early-stage startups with only idea, are preferred for the fellowship.
The opportunities under NIDHI-EIR Programme includes:
- Guidance from experienced, innovative and highly successful entrepreneurs on the business concept, strategy or venture and insight into specific industries or markets.
- Best practices for starting a business and broaden the professional network.
- Co-working spaces for developing the idea into a marketable product.
Objectives of NIDHI-EIR Support Programme:
- To encourage graduating student to take to entrepreneurship by providing support as a fellowship.
- To provide a prestigious forum for deserving and budding entrepreneurs to pursue their ventures without any additional risks involved in technology-based businesses.
- To create, nurture and strengthen a pipeline of entrepreneurs for incubators.
- To make pursuing entrepreneurship related to a technology business idea more attractive among options available career options.
- To enable creation of new start-ups by entrepreneurs and significant progress towards raising funding or investment.
List of NIDHI-EIR: http://nstedb.com/Nidhi-List/EIR-center.pdf
Detail Documentfor NIDHI-EIR Programme: http://www.nstedb.com/New_Programmes/NIDHI-EIR.pdf
For more info: http://www.nidhi-eir.in/