Online Quiz on Biodiversity
Vigyan Prasar (VP) is an autonomous organization of the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Government of India engaged in Science and Technology Communication and popularization. It promotes and propagates a scientific and rational outlook in society; nurtures interest in science, encourages creativity and develops capacity for informed decision making. The principal objective of VP is to popularize science to every nooks and corners of India.
On the occasion of World Environment Day on June 5, Vigyan Prasar is organizing an online quiz on Biodiversity from 5th June to 8th June, 2020. The quiz is of 10 minutes duration with 25 questions to be answered. An e-certificate will be given to all the participants. Top 20 winners will be awarded with the publications of VP.
Terms & Conditions
To increase the awareness about the Biodiversity and Environment, Vigyan Prasar will be organizing an online quiz competitionfrom 5thJune to 8thJune, 2020.
1. Each participant needs to have an individual e-mail account to appear for the Quiz. An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
2. Duration of the quiz will be of 10 minutes (600 Seconds) for 25 questions to be answered.
3. Quiz once started cannot be paused / stopped.
4. Kindly hit the SUBMIT Buttonbefore hitting the Finish Button to ensure your participation in the Quiz is completed, before the time finishes.
5. Participants are advised to take the Quiz well before the last date to avoid any last minute technical glitches.
6. Top 20 winners will be awarded with the Publications of VP, as token of appreciation.
7. An e-certificate will be given to all the participants.
8. The quiz is open only for Indian Citizen.
9.The criteria for selecting winners will be Maximum Correct Answers. In case of tie, random selection will be done.
10. After the closure of the quiz, and prior to the announcement of results, top-scoring participants shall be required to provide their Name, Age, Government issued proof of identity containing current address and contact details.
11. Detection/ noticing of use of any unfair/ spurious means/ malpractices including but not limited to impersonation, double participation etc. during the participation in the quiz will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. Vigyan Prasar reserves the right in this regard.
12. Vigyan Prasar reserves the rights to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/ or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz, will be updated/ posted on the platform.